0

The Beginning of an Era

Sunday 23 May 2010

Welcome, Ladies and Gentleman to a new era in motor-racing commentary.


That, and other things not neccessarily related to motor-racing. This will provide you with an opinionated slant on things happening today in the motor-world. I'll try to cover many of the issues today, in as many series as possible, but I can make no guarantees. You'll also see the odd random topic that I've popped in because I feel like talking about it. That will usually come during the week.

Weekend posts will be pure motor-racing.

Another thing - this blog is linked (and part of) our sister site 4WheelSports - this is its official blog, if you like, with 4Wheels providing news and statistics.

Dylan Phillips (me) is also on Ten-Tenths, and I may link things between this and there with discussions on various topics. We'll see how it goes.

Enjoy it!

0 Responses to "The Beginning of an Era"